VFL video with Inky Johnson

It's a good video.

I'm just not in the camp that believes a 20-year-old should be expected to risk his entire future for football. It is, after all, just a game. Not life or death.

It's a good video.

I'm just not in the camp that believes a 20-year-old should be expected to risk his entire future for football. It is, after all, just a game. Not life or death.

that is your opinion, and you are entitled to it. Inky has said he doesn't regret anything. Sh!#( does happen.

It's a good video.

That's because you didn't understand the concept overall of what he was saying. It's ok though we forgive you.

Reactions: 1 person
Ultimate VFL
This man represents what makes tennessee football great. Not the style, talent, swagger, or even skill... But the heart. Thanks Inky for that video

Reactions: 3 people
Shame we weren't able to see how Inky's career would have panned out. Everything happens for a reason though and he is probably a stronger person because of it.

It's a good video.

For some it's the only opportunity they may have in their life to make something of themselves, and if someone believes that's worth dying for, that's not up to us to challenge or dispute. I understand your sentiment, but for some, football is the only opportunity they have to get a free education to help support their families and make a better life.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a good video.

Definitely agree it's not life or death. But the statement "it's just a game" is so ridiculous to me. Corn hole is just a game.

Competitive sports, especially football is much more than a game. It's a career for some, and that includes coaches.

It builds character and life lessons that truly stay with a person.

Not trying to call you out. But if there is one phrase I would like to blow up... it's that one.

Sorry if already posted but take 6 minutes to watch the best UT video I have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XxXyiFbv5wo#at=17

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxXyiFbv5wo[/youtube]

This should be played on the jumbotron before every home Tennessee Vols football game. It gets me so fired up. I am fired up now. I want to go out and hit somebody all for Tennessee. Go Vols and somebody get this on the jumbotron in neyland stadium.

Awesome..........When they were showing the back of the jerseys I said to myself, too bad they won't show Stallworth, Little, or Goodrich. I guess I was wrong.

It's a good video.

I think his meaning is more directed about being as prepared as you can to give everything you have for the moment. Everything you have for what you have deemed important.

Similar to you (and I am assuming) cycling. Whatever your payoff is for doing that one activity-be it relaxation, better time, le tour-give your all to that moment. Otherwise, why the hell do it in the first place?

VN Store

Back