Video: Marlon Walls on Steve Stripling

Those some very large men :eek:hmy:

I think our D-line will be pretty good THIS YEAR

*edited - thanks :dance2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Coach Strip's history of getting Dline guys to the league speaks for itself. It's nice to hear Marlon say Strip is the best coach he's had here after him only being here a few months.

It's also nice to see that Marlon, among others, seems to be becoming a leader on and off the field. He and BMoore taking time to visit the young lady with cancer during their own spring break (and last in college) was touching. He's been through a lot during his time at UT. I hope he has a great senior season and Coach Strip can add him to the list of guys he's gotten to the league. Glad he's a VFL.

Reactions: 4 people
Man I hope so! Shake 'em up like Reggie White!!

Good to see Reggie remembered, he was relentless on the field and a compassionate soul off it. The "Minister of Defense" was the type of player you want representing your program, and a person current and future Vols should aspire to be.

Reactions: 3 people
Good to see Reggie remembered, he was relentless on the field and a compassionate soul off it. The "Minister of Defense" was the type of player you want representing your program, and a person current and future Vols should aspire to be.

I posted this yesterday, but for some reason it got moved to the video graveyard by one of the mods.

Reggie White: A True Tennessee Legend - YouTube

Reactions: 1 person
RW is truly a legend. I consider it an honor to have seen him play at Neyland. Every D-line player that puts on the orange should know that this is the standard to which they should aspire.

VN Store

Back