Video of former Vandy players bashing TN

LittleDTO

Someone mentioned this on Saturday and I can't seem to find it. Supposedly, it's a video of former Vandy players bashing UT. Anyone have a clue what this is?

Saw it last week. Surely they took it off youtube but it should be accessible somewhere. I think they were current players but not sure

It is just them shouting profanities about UT and then about Butch Jones, predicting a slaughter this season. A lot of profanities and stupidity.

It is still up and I know for sure Mo Couch has seen it. He ain't happy! They are current Vandy players and really looked like they had too much to drink to be letting some trust fund baby film them on his $1000 phone.

That's too funny, they do that stupid crap and call UT stupid. LOL " I Fear we have awaken a sleeping giant" Japan 1942.

So the video is of Vandy football players talking smack? Since when did they allow cellphones into jails?

Franklin probably was filming. He seems like one of those "cool parents" that don't actually parent their kids. No pride. No discipline, but then again that's expected of a program with no pride no history and no tradition

Reactions: 3 people
Boy oh boy.

I'd really hate for those players jersey numbers to become available to our players.

Little extra ummmphhhh in the hit on the field.

Boy oh boy.

I'd really hate for those players jersey numbers to become available to our players.

Little extra ummmphhhh in the hit on the field.

Pretty sure they've all been identified as former players

VN Store

Back