Visitor Section for Oregon Game

Volstylexx

Carla's Brother
could anyone confirm the visitor sections for the Oregon game? I'd like to get tickets seated with the rest of the Big Orange Nation but cant seem to find the ticket information for that game. Thanks !

could anyone confirm the visitor sections for the Oregon game? I'd like to get tickets seated with the rest of the Big Orange Nation but cant seem to find the ticket information for that game. Thanks !

You can bet it will be small, good luck getting your tickets!

You could fly out there, but then your arms would get tired. :birgits_giggle:

I called the UT ticket office yesterday and was told all the tickets for the Oregon game were gone, even for season ticket holders. Guess husband and I will be sitting in the Oregon section.

This may be a stupid question, but is there a smaller version of the band going?

As of right now, the band will not be traveling to Oregon or Missouri this year, not even a small version. This is due to Athletic Department cutbacks. Full 330 member band will travel to Alabama and Florida, per usual, with a 40 piece pep band @ Kentucky.

Call me crazy if you want but I honestly think we have a realistic shot at upsetting Oregon this year.

this game is going to be brutal.

Obviously hoping for a win, but i think we are down 4 TD's by half.

VN Store

Back