Vol Baseball Jerseys

31VFL

CI2AG_1WIAAfZG1.jpg
CI19_IWUwAE371D.jpg
CI2A9LRXAAE_245.jpg

CI19-1VUAAAGXf0.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I was surprised there was no orange jersey...maybe they just didn't show it, noticed the same for the softball team...

Reactions: 2 people
Does anybody know if the bats and gloves brand changes? I assume the gloves go from Wilson to Nike. Will the bats still be demarini?

I'm hoping there is an orange, because they need one.

Otherwise, I think they are awesome. The home uniforms especially. IMHO the best uniforms we've had in a very long time.

And for the love of pete they got the orange right. You see that Adidas? THAT is how the orange is supposed to look.

I feel that style, with the T like that, is better as an orange jersey with a white T. Would've preferred to see a script Volunteers or Vols across the chest for the whites. The Smokey looks odd to me on a baseball uniform, though I prefer the classic white at home and light gray on the road. The style is great on the grays, though.

I was surprised there was no orange jersey...maybe they just didn't show it, noticed the same for the softball team...

The Vol Baseball twitter says the Grey's are alternate's so I bet there is an orange one too.

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder if the traditional stirrups are history.

I wonder if the traditional stirrups are history.

God I hope not. We have created a very attractive aesthetic (considering what we had to work with). The traditional stirrups need to stay, unless we go with full length pants this year.

These socks are not going to cut it.
gutJkdA.png

Granted, the promo pics didn't even have the guys wearing belts, so maybe some pieces were just tossed in there. Theres still time to tweak the design for the spring sports.

Overall, I like the whites, but I'd prefer black (or grey) accents including socks, belts, and maybe a hat, but the orange/white is not a bad look. The greys are sick. I initially didn't like pants that dark, but I've come around. It'll be interesting to see the look on the field come spring.

Big fan of the "antique" off white jersey, can't wait to see those!

I may end up liking the baseball uniforms the best of all the reveals. I've long thought the baseball team needed an overhaul.

The script "Vols" jerseys are throwbacks that will be cream, like the Arkansas uniforms with the old-school "A" on them.

VN Store

Back