Vol Club worth it?

I've been doing the $25 for a while now but recently bumped down to the $5 because they basically stopped sending me stuff.

Reactions: LittleVol
I hear it will be going the way of the dodo, and the university will run it's own collective....very soon.

But, I am just regurgitating something I heard. I have no knowledge of my own.

Reactions: Raebo
Yes, I joined at the $25 level just to help. My nephew loves the tailgating events which is not my thing. For my university donation level this year,I qualified for address labels which my family thinks is hilarious.

Just joined at the checkerboard level (for the tailgates mainly) but is it all worth it?

I will say yes. I only did it in season last year, but the food and drinks at the tailgate are not bad. If you're not a tailgater doing your own thing it's a great deal. I don't have the ability to do a tailgate setup because I live 10 hours away and fly when I come in. So, I will be doing it again this year.

I'm a checkerboard member for one reason and one reason only....to support the team. Don't expect any personal benefit except to see the Vols succeed.

Question on the Tenn Tailgate at the plaza. I've been doing the Vol Club but have access to this one as well. Which one do you guys prefer? Or do a little of both?

The Chancellor, cheerleaders, Smokey and at times coaches from other sports will make appearances at the student union plaza tailgate.

I think the food is typically better at the Vol Club.

Reactions: UT97Vol

VN Store

Back