VOL in Gatorland - Custom Plate

Orlando Vol

Got a new plate for the car...

Saw this chance for a photo-op and took it: :)

Anyone else have a UT vanity plate? Pics?

Reactions: 9 people
First off, badass cars man. Second, love the plate. Really want one for my truck. Instead I just have T's all over it. Way to keep it VFL in Florida. :rock:

I don't have a picture of my license plate (which reads VLNVY), but here's the name of my jetboat, which you may enjoy. :rock:

Attachments

• IMAG1022.jpg
    IMAG1022.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: 1 person
I just read an article about BMW drivers being the most aggressive drivers on the road. :)

Funny and maybe true. Allow me to share something I saw here in KY several years ago. Huge billboard with a Chevy Silverado portrayed as if it was busting through the billboard. In bold letters you read "Intimidate Someone." This was an obvious encouragement to buy a truck and basically use it as a weapon. Which I have seen some drivers do. So maybe BMW drivers are aggressive as speed demons. But maybe not as reckless in terms of looking for a target to hit. I know you were just making an offhand comment in humor, but it just brought the Silverado billboard to mind.

Reactions: 2 people
Funny and maybe true. Allow me to share something I saw here in KY several years ago. Huge billboard with a Chevy Silverado portrayed as if it was busting through the billboard. In bold letters you read "Intimidate Someone." This was an obvious encouragement to buy a truck and basically use it as a weapon. Which I have seen some drivers do. So maybe BMW drivers are aggressive as speed demons. But maybe not as reckless in terms of looking for a target to hit. I know you were just making an offhand comment in humor, but it just brought the Silverado billboard to mind.

If you ask me almost all drivers these days are aggressive. After all we do live in a "me first" world.

Reactions: 1 person
I just read an article about BMW drivers being the most aggressive drivers on the road. :)

Try living in the Greenville area where they are made. Every time I experience an aggressive driver it's a BMW. But hey I might be getting one soon so I might just become one myself.

But to OP, I agree with others, nice ride and love the plate too.

If you ask me almost all drivers these days are aggressive. After all we do live in a "me first" world.

Not so. I see certain drivers who drive scared. Mostly really elderly people and recently moved to American and got a license Asian drivers. Funny, the Asian drivers (usually men) later become complete a-holes later on.

Not too many years ago in NYC the BMW stood for Break My Window. They had very popular radios from either Blauplunkt or Telefunken. It was smash and grab. The police estimated that those radios stayed in the cars about 45 seconds after the driver departed.

VN Store

Back