Vol Navy...

7IlikeOrange7

Gr8 2 B A TENNESSEE VOL
do people in vol navy typically stay in there boats for the game for... how does it work ... also whathappens if two boats in the middle leavethe others ones would float away???????

Some stay on the boats and some go to games. I have no clue how people would go about leaving early.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Aug 21, 2005 3:55 PM
I have no clue how people would go about leaving early.
[snapback]129345[/snapback]​

You don't. (unless you're on the edge)

Originally posted by 7IlikeOrange7@Aug 21, 2005 3:48 PM
do people in vol navy typically stay in there boats for the game for... how does it work ... also whathappens if two boats in the middle leavethe others ones would float away???????
[snapback]129340[/snapback]​

If you take a boat you better be ready for a few things.
1. you better be ready to stay for the game and for a while after.(unless your on the outside and that may not happen as some may get there after the game starts)
2. You better be ready to allow folks to walk accross your boat. (they are very friendly but will need to get to the bank)
3. You better not mind a lot of noise even after the game. (people walking, driving by, the restuarnts etc.)
4. You better be ready for a great time and I recomend it to all who can do it. :rock:

We go to the game but it is easy to get really intoxicated(some people sell their tickets). We travel from a pretty far distance if you know what I mean. Calhouns usually has a big screen TV outside of the restaurant with a few seats. We spend the night and I think if you want to spend the night you get there early and just assume the closer your boat is to the dock everyone in front of you is going to stay as well. Last time we were the 6th boat away from the dock.

VN Store

Back