Vol Network Question: Netflix

hbvol1982

#GBO šŸŠ
I recently subscribed to Netflix and was cruising the radio stations; I found WIVK which I know is a Vol Network Affiliate. My question is, on gameday will there be a radio blackout on Netflix or can I listen to all the pregame? Anyone done this in the past? I live out of state and would love this little slice of the Vol Nation. Comments?? :hi:

Oops! Addendum to my post! Those stations are showing up on Apple TV, not Netflix. I use Apple TV as the portal to stream stuff from the web. It is actually an Apple TV function. Sorry to confuse people. At the bottom of my Apple TV menu s a portal for the radio stations.

It doesn't on my phone. WIVK had an iPhone and twitter app. I wouldn't think it would black out. Worst case scenario, if you have an android or iOS device, plug it into some speakers.

Oops! Addendum to my post! Those stations are showing up on Apple TV, not Netflix. I use Apple TV as the portal to stream stuff from the web. It is actually an Apple TV function. Sorry to confuse people. At the bottom of my Apple TV menu s a portal for the radio stations.

Gotcha.

It doesn't on my phone. WIVK had an iPhone and twitter app. I wouldn't think it would black out. Worst case scenario, if you have an android or iOS device, plug it into some speakers.

If he's got Apple TV he can stream it from any apple device and push it to the A-TV, no wires needed.

U can listen to the game on I heart radios sports animal station idk If it iis on Apple TV but that's what I used last year while I was at work and espn3 will have most if the games as long as u don't live in Tennessee they are normally not blacked out

VN Store

Back