Vol themed Christmas presents?

illvol

Eternal optimist
Well let’s see it! We had a reduced Christmas this year and it was the first I can remember where I didn’t receive anything UT related. So, I’d love to live vicariously through those who did and see what I missed!
Share your UT related Christmas gifts with everyone virtually and have a Merry Christmas!

Son got me this. Not UT-specific, but I still like it. It's supposed to be a cutting board, but I plan to hang it in my study.

s-l1600.png

I bought my son a Xenith football helmet and put the power T on myself for Christmas. He’s a huge UT fan and loves all thing VOLS, as you can see from his Halloween set up!! You should’ve seen his reaction when he saw his new helmet!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8878.jpeg
    IMG_8878.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_8879.jpeg
    IMG_8879.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_8018_jpg.jpeg
    IMG_8018_jpg.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 56
I bought my son a Xenith football helmet and put the power T on myself for Christmas. He’s a huge UT fan and loves all thing VOLS, as you can see from his Halloween set up!! You should’ve seen his reaction when he saw his new helmet!!!
You made his Christmas! He'll remember that for the rest of his life I suspect. I can remember getting a football uniform when I was a small boy. Not UT, but man, every game, be it college or NFL, I was in that uniform watching the game. Always got the sports section after dad was done with it so I could cut out the UT pictures for my notebook. Wish I still had those old black and white pics.

Reactions: Jake

VN Store

Back