Vol Trivia

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
How many games do we have against bowl teams next year? I'll give you a hint.. it's more than 1 and less than 13.

My trivia questions are always too easy. You got it UTVOLFAN.

I got it wrong so I had to delete my post... :lol: I said 6 but I was just guessing...

but like I said in my other one....could be more depending on who we play in the SECCG and Bowl game...

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN+May 4, 2005 9:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UTVOLFAN @ May 4, 2005 9:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@May 4, 2005 8:51 PM
My trivia questions are always too easy. You got it UTVOLFAN.

:) what do i win&#33;&#33;?? [/quote]
uh.... a new avatar? ;) :p

Q: What was the name of the QB that battled Peyton Manning in 94&#39; for the starting spot but quit the team later on because of his future baseball career?

Originally posted by UTVOLFAN@May 4, 2005 10:17 PM
Leak :blink:

Yeah CHRIS LEAK.

He&#39;s done more for the Vols the last two seasons than several Vol players have.

LOL

Originally posted by BeltwayVol+May 5, 2005 12:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BeltwayVol @ May 5, 2005 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@May 4, 2005 10:17 PM

Yeah CHRIS LEAK.

He&#39;s done more for the Vols the last two seasons than several Vol players have.

LOL [/quote]
:dlol:

Originally posted by BeltwayVol+May 4, 2005 11:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BeltwayVol @ May 4, 2005 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-UTVOLFAN@May 4, 2005 10:17 PM

Yeah CHRIS LEAK.

LOL [/quote]
:dlol: :eek:lol: :dlol: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@May 4, 2005 9:16 PM
Todd Helton....

I guess Todd Helton is the correct answer even though after watching Brandon Stewart play he should have tried another sport. :p

Favorite Vol of all time, now that&#39;s a toughie.

I think Curt Watson is very high on my list. I just loved the way he ran. He had great balance. I remember him in the liberty bowl, scoring while catching himself twice with his hand on the turf to stay upright.

I also loved the little guy from the 60s, Charlie Fulton.

Here&#39;s a trivia for ya, who played QB with Fulton in the backfield?

No peeking at sites now.

JJ McKleski (I can never remember how to spell his name) my favorite, they should have made the movie about him instead of Rudy, this guy was a walk-on that actually played and made some big time plays for us. Al Wilson close second.

Originally posted by volmanjr@May 6, 2005 6:43 AM
JJ McKleski (I can never remember how to spell his name) my favorite, they should have made the movie about him instead of Rudy, this guy was a walk-on that actually played and made some big time plays for us. Al Wilson close second.

But, you know... They&#39;re Notre Dame and what not. ;)

Whatever, Rudy was a good movie anyhow.

VN Store

Back