Vol Walk in Charlotte?

DevinF25

Taking my son to his first UT game in Charlotte this Saturday. Wondering if anyone knew if there was going to be a Vol Walk on Saturday? I’ve looked at the Dukes Mayo website and can’t find anything. If someone’s already posted about it I must’ve missed it.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
My wife and I are coming to Charlotte too and I was wondering the same thing. Also looking for any Orange friendly pregame spots?

My wife and I are coming to Charlotte too and I was wondering the same thing. Also looking for any Orange friendly pregame spots?
I don't believe there will be a Vol Walk.

The Charlotte Alumni chapter is hosting a Saturday pregame at Clutch Kitchen and Pourhouse. This a good bar to hang out at before kickoff and watch the early games. It's also very short walk to the stadium.

Clutch Kitchen & Pour House | Charlotte Bar Restaurant & Bar

The alumni chapter is also sponsoring a social Friday night at Town Brewing starting at 7 PM (Town Brewing Co. Wesley Heights Charlotte NC | Town Brewing). Event is free but we will be selling buttons and doing a raffle to raise money for the chapter scholarship fund. One of the raffle items is a Heupel signed football.

More info on Friday is here:

VOLS Welcome Party

VN Store

Back