VOL Walk

Rockytoptn83

Anyone know when the Vol Walk is for the home opener? Haven't been able to make a game in forever and this is something ive really missed!

Only 1.5 hours before this year iirc. Jones has updated it to the "Vol Canter" in keeping with the new hurry up.

Reactions: 4 people
Deerpark how u know 345 ? I know ur in athletic dept somewhere .. I musta missed it .. Have they already announces time for game ? Thanx

Hope Vol Walk returns to it's glory years also.

I was shocked at how shaggy and undisciplined the players looked last year at the Troy game. I really hope CBJ brings some pride back. I bet if Fulmer saw a player in a warmup suit wearing headphones when he was there, they'd still be running laps.

Reactions: 1 person
Off subject, anyone know where I can find a schedule of the practice days and times? Don't want to spend time looking for practice updates if they happen to take that day off. Do they take any particular days off? Of course I would guess Sunday would be an off day like during the season but what do I know.

Fulmer and discipline? Anybody ever heard of the Fulmer Cup? If not, Google it.

I'll never forget Kelley Washington strolling down through there in a fish net shirt. That guy was out of control.

I was shocked at how shaggy and undisciplined the players looked last year at the Troy game. I really hope CBJ brings some pride back. I bet if Fulmer saw a player in a warmup suit wearing headphones when he was there, they'd still be running laps.

He must not have been looking then because there have been headphones all over the place for years.

VOL walk has been so-so last couple of years. Even at the Florida game last year it wasn't very hype. I seriously hope this changes. We need to be the football team we once were, when 10 win seasons were expected.

VN Store

Back