Vollie Fingers t-shirt

Dr H Lecter

Mother Hen Survivor
Anyone know where I can find this exact t-shirt? Preacher man, hopefully you or someone knows. I bought one of these for my Grandson last year(or the year before) and his Mom, my daughter, is dying for one! She’s threatening to steal his!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpeg
    IMG_0105.jpeg
    177.1 KB · Views: 61
I don’t see it on their website. But that’s the one. I don’t care to run to Knoxville if I have too, if they are not out of stock. I live about 70 miles away.

Not the same quality obviously and I think it may be a different look, but I did find this from knock off company. (I haven’t looked into this place, so delete it if you need to mods)

Last edited:
I think they’re missing out on sales! Kirby is the heartbeat of the Vols baseball team! Thanks for the knockoff’s.

Not the same quality obviously and I think it may be a different look, but I did find this from knock off company. (I haven’t looked into this place, so delete it if you need to mods)

I’ve read above where you’re not going to buy one from this website, but others should look at the wording in the link you posted. That’s should be a giveaway for folks that something is up.

I’ve read above where you’re not going to buy one from this website, but others should look at the wording in the link you posted. That’s should be a giveaway for folks that something is up.
Well, the exact wording is “I haven’t looked into this company•

But, I am glad that you pointed the wording in the link, didn’t even notice. Appreciate that!

VN Store

Back