Vols at the swamp?

CTVolsfan14

twitter- CJSOUSA14
Alright Volnation, it's monday which means its officially florida week. Last week was..well..you know..but it was also somewhat expected.. That was a God awful matchup from the get-go and I'm happy Butch and Co. actually gave us something to cheer for for a bit.

That being said, whos going to florida for the game?
This is a very winnable game for us. I'm a realistic vol fan - I knew oregon was going to beat us by at minimum 4 scores.. bama will be the same. UGA won't be much better.. but we can beat Florida if we don't give them the game.

Never been to the swamp before - where's the best place to tailgate wearing orange? Hope to see alot of my vol fam at the stadium.. hearing Florida is havign a tough time sell tickets..how cool it would be to take over that stadium the way their fans took over Neyland last year.

Go Vols - Believe in this process.. And pray for a new starting QB.
GOD BLESS:hi:

This is my first time as well. I'm excited. I see where tix that I paid face for (90) through UTTIX.com are going for roughly half that on stubhub. In hindsight, I guess, I should have waited. I'm hoping for a nail-biter finish with the Vols emerging victorious

:unsure:
Alright Volnation, it's monday which means its officially florida week. Last week was..well..you know..but it was also somewhat expected.. That was a God awful matchup from the get-go and I'm happy Butch and Co. actually gave us something to cheer for for a bit.

This is a very winnable game for us. I'm a realistic vol fan - I knew oregon was going to beat us by at minimum 4 scores.. bama will be the same. UGA won't be much better.. but we can beat Florida if we don't give them the game.

Never been to the swamp before - where's the best place to tailgate wearing orange? Hope to see alot of my vol fam at the stadium.. hearing Florida is havign a tough time sell tickets..how cool it would be to take over that stadium the way their fans took over Neyland last year.

UF didn't travel well for our game last year.

It was easily our smallest crowd at Neyland since we started playing each other annually in 1990.

Hope we don't suffer yet another national embarrassment, it's getting (been) old. :angry: This deer in the head lights BS has got to stop.

For the OP, regardless of where you tailgate, DON'T walk around campus with an open container.

UF campus police are beer Nazis.

Aside from watching Hunter blow his knee out two years ago, I had a good time. I'll be taking my parents, who are celebrating their 37 year wedding anniversary, to their first road game. Go Vols!

Me and 3 others are leaving Friday afternoon to go. I've never been to a football game in the swamp but I was there a couple years ago for a basketball game and they (the gator fans) weren't all that bad... Then again, it was a basketball game. I'm sure football is a little different in the swamp.

I'll be up there(driving from Orlando). Still no idea what I'm doing or where I'm going for tailgating

I've been there 3 times and wouldn't go back if I had free tickets. Carry a thick skin and don't walk around with open beers. Good luck!

For the OP, regardless of where you tailgate, DON'T walk around campus with an open container.

As a lifelong Vol fan and grad student at UF I'm excited about getting to see my Vols at the swamp this weekend. The excitement may have been slightly dampened by the result at Oregon but I can't wait. I second the statement cautioning everyone about open containers. As long as you stay on the grass you should be fine but don't walk around on the streets. Also I'm looking forward to seeing other Vol fans and am looking for a Vol friendly tailgate to stop by.

I think you thinking about the Alabama game last year

Ill be there for my second trip down there. We went two years ago and saw a huge Tennessee flag flying so we parked next to them and it was mostly all Tennessee fans. Had a great time, hopefully there will be some Tennessee tailgates leading up to the game.

It doesn't matter if we lost every game and started 0-3 and florida was the same. Its florida week this is always my most favorite game of the yr. If this game doesn't get your blood boiling then you need to quit watching football. Hopefully this yr the trip back home will be agood one. No matter If .we win or lose I'm still behind my Vols 100%. GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person

There weren't alot of gator fans in neyland last year but as someone who stayed for all 4 qs let me tell you.. the gator chants were alive and well.

thanks for the heads up though about that. Hoping for a good game and the UNDER! haha

Me and my dad just pulled in about an hr ago... Wondering where to go early in the morning to ha g out with vol fans?

VN Store

Back