Vols building on brick theme

kamoshika

Jones conceded he didn't see the slogan becoming so popular.

"I did not envision it to take over," the coach said. "But I tell you what, it's been great, from prospective student-athletes bringing their bricks to campus to our fan base, everywhere I go, bringing their bricks, our former players tweeting and texting me pictures of them holding bricks. It's kind of been a rallying cry of really building the foundation very, very strong.

"It's created a life of its own. It's really taken off on its own. It's generated, obviously, a lot of interest."

Tennessee Vols building on brick theme | timesfreepress.com

Reactions: 3 people
UT program is built on bricks of masons. Alabubbas program is built on bricks of cocaine and bricks weed. They built their entire program on dirty drug money and pay players with it or have the players sell their dope. It's true

"Then I was talking to a few coaches that same day, and one of them was Jon Gruden, and he just said, 'Hey, keep building it brick by brick.' I think it was just the law of attraction. It just kept surfacing, and then I thought there was a lot of meaning to it."

SMOKESCREEN.....

Reactions: 1 person
I'd sh*t bricks if a big recruit committed live by picking up a rival school hat revealing a brick underneath said hat. BOOM.

Reactions: 8 people
I would like to see UT go further into depth with this brick-by-brick idea.

I think it would be cool to put the names of former AA, All-SEC, Academic AA, and team captain Vol names on the bricks of the pathways leading into and around Neyland. It'd be cool to hold a ceremony where former players and family members of deceased Vols would come place their bricks.

It would serve as a lasting reminder what your hard work and dedication will bring and bridge the gap between older generations of Vol players and current and future Vols.

Reactions: 5 people
UT program is built on bricks of masons. Alabubbas program is built on bricks of cocaine and bricks weed. They built their entire program on dirty drug money and pay players with it or have the players sell their dope. It's true

lol come on now extreme much. I hate bama as much as the next guy but I'm at least realistic about it.

Initially, I just thought it was hype or a catchy phrase. But, I believe it is a great recruiting tool, especially to buy Butch a little time if the next 2 seasons are not the best results wise.

Ehhh......depends

Would you rather be soaked in piss or knocked out cold?

All I know is that the person throwing the piss bomb will wish he had knocked me out with a brick instead when it is all said and done.

VN Store

Back