Vols Can't Recover After No. 15 Vanderbilt Strikes Early

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The University of Tennessee baseball held No. 15 Vanderbilt off the scoreboard in six of the nine innings they came to the plate. Unfortunately for the Volunteers, the Commodores struck for 10 runs in the other three frames, including three in the top of the first and six in the fifth, to claim a 10-1 victory in the series opener Friday night at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville.

More...

Discuss.

In a daze, gazing at the electronic audio/video device, too many minutes to count.

I squeezed my peepers tightly to sharpen my vision, reading the lips of our Dear Coach Rolly.

"I wish you had attended the Grant-Shiloh affair" he ralleighed one Voller.

"Well played, like Lou Gehrig...post diagnosis", he praised another.

"Mr. Arbiter, perhaps your Lasik surgeon can be reached for a refund", Rolly rolled along. Should he had expended his drool-spit to the ground before proffering his advice within inches of the officials nose?

"Time for strategy", the Old Brains relayed. "Hit n Run" at which the Orangeman dribbled a turf lollygagger to the hurler, jaunting toward first after the strike, outing three, inning over.

In a daze, gazing at the electronic audio/video device, too many minutes to count.

:snoring:

VN Store

Back