Vols Clinch Series with 7-6 Win Over Milwaukee

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Tennessee baseball team rallied from an early deficit before staving off a late push to claim a 7-6 victory and clinch the season-opening series over Milwaukee on a beautiful Saturday afternoon at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss.

I was just thinking today how awesome it woulda been to be wathching a baseball game this afternoon with this weather. Glad they won, I really wish they could surprise us and make the CWS!!

Are the black and white hats that they wore today available anywhere? I have looked high and low for one and can't find them anywhere.

Are the black and white hats that they wore today available anywhere? I have looked high and low for one and can't find them anywhere.

Positive news is if they would make it to the CWS outside the stadium they sell authentic baseball hats the team's wear.

It's amazing that a year later in game two the Vols win with the same score in the 2nd game but this time they did not have to come back in the 9th.
First time they Vol's were losing but it did not take long for them to tie the game, and be winning again.
Norfolk had a critical hr in the 7th that was the 7th run for the Vols.

Went to the game after the basketball game. Had a marvelous time.

The topic of those hats have been brought up previously.

You can get similar looking caps and several different truck stops throughout the midwest and southeast.

The topic of those hats have been brought up previously.

You can get similar looking caps and several different truck stops throughout the midwest and southeast.

I'm pretty sure that I can like the hate if I choose and I do.....:rock:

VN Store

Back