Vols Drop Series Opener to Alabama, 11-3

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The University of Tennessee baseball team couldn't find an answer for Alabama starter Jimmy Nelson on Thursday night, dropping the series opener to the Crimson Tide (32-21, 13-15 SEC), 11-3, at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville. Juniors Cody Hawn and Blake Forsythe provided most of the offensive highlights for the Volunteers (30-24, 12-16) as Hawn had three hits and Forsythe blasted his 14th home run of the season.

More...

Discuss.

The University of Tennessee baseball team couldn't find an answer for Alabama starter Jimmy Nelson on Thursday night, dropping the series opener to the Crimson Tide (32-21, 13-15 SEC), 11-3, at Lindsey Nelson Stadium in Knoxville. Juniors Cody Hawn and Blake Forsythe provided most of the offensive highlights for the Volunteers (30-24, 12-16) as Hawn had three hits and Forsythe blasted his 14th home run of the season.

More...

Discuss.

I must root for Our Boys :rock:

Yet I see the whaling ships of history, heroic whalers, cutting the blubber, boiling it, tossing aside the carcass.

Can we be like them? Can we find the necessary fortitude to subdue the Great Whale?

I pray so. I raleigh do. :yes:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back