Vols End Regular Season Against Vanderbilt

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Tennessee baseball team traveled from Murfreesboro, Tenn., to Nashville, Tenn., on Tuesday night, where it closes out the 2009 regular season with a three-game Southeastern Conference series against the Vanderbilt Commodores Thursday through Sunday at Hawkins Field.

More...

Discuss. :)

I have not been keeping up with this at all. Any chance they are un B-Ham next week for the tourney

I was at the MTSU game. I noticed that a lot of our hitters have decent averages and stats, we need better pitching next year!

I was at the MTSU game. I noticed that a lot of our hitters have decent averages and stats, we need better pitching next year!

Overall the batting average is among the lowest in the SEC. We do have good power hitters, pitching and defense in general have been lacking.

Overall the batting average is among the lowest in the SEC. We do have good power hitters, pitching and defense in general have been lacking.

Actually, I was watching the replay of the kentucky game and the announcer said the defense is one of the best in the league.

Did anyone hear the guy yell "ROD WILKS" at the first pitch of today's game (Thurs.)? The vandy pitcher was Sonny Gray, Rod's high school teammate in Smyrna. UT scored two runs in the first inning...maybe old Sonny got psyched out!

defense is lacking??

Did anyone hear the guy yell "ROD WILKS" at the first pitch of today's game (Thurs.)? The vandy pitcher was Sonny Gray, Rod's high school teammate in Smyrna. UT scored two runs in the first inning...maybe old Sonny got psyched out!

That's beautiful.

VN Store

Back