Vols Football

Who will be the vols starting quarterback next season

• Total voters
Its going to be Ainge, we've been over this before...but I see you're a newbie so that's cool

u know what #10 ainge 10# i think E.A. will be riding the pine all year do to spring practice and either schaeffer or clausen will start, probably clausen, and hopefully for the programs future and well being crompton will be redshirted i mean common
ainge at best is a average qb and pretty much i think hes some kind of circus act put on field for our amuzement..... what do u think about that???????

Originally posted by tucker01@Feb 8, 2005 9:26 PM
u know what #10 ainge 10# i think E.A. will be riding the pine all year do to spring practice and either schaeffer or clausen will start, probably clausen, and hopefully for the programs future and well being crompton will be redshirted i mean common
ainge at best is a average qb and pretty much i think hes some kind of circus act put on field for our amuzement..... what do u think about that???????

I think your nuts dude!!!!!!!!! But everyones entitled to their opinion, no matter how crazy it seems........................ :peace2:

Originally posted by tucker01@Feb 8, 2005 10:26 PM

:eek:lol: I will have what he is having!

omg the kid stepped up at a freshman and played great and your dissing him? cmon man this kid is gonna be BETTER with our offense.....he's gonna feel more comfortable in it and he's got a great running game,line and receivers with him.....(im really big on the cottam bros. too at TE too) our D SHOULD be great I dont see why this kid couldnt succeed

Originally posted by JohnsonCityVol@Feb 8, 2005 8:42 PM
Ainge until someone takes it from him.

We'll see about that. I think Ainge is our boy for the next three seasons.

Ainge no doubt. The guy has a cannon for an arm. However, I would like to see Brent get some playing time. Both of those guys have more talent than Mini C.

Originally posted by tucker01@Feb 8, 2005 10:26 PM

Put the crack pipe down big guy LOL.......What are you on that makes you think that Ainge is going to be riding the pine all year??? Riddle me this....Who beat Georgia, Florida, Alabama, and South Carolina this year? Sounds like he really needs to be riding the pine

From what I've heard he's able to throw again pretty well, and will heal well over the summer. His healing time to get game-ready was just a week longer than the football season lasted, which was a tough break.

VN Store

Back