Vols Football

it wont be absolute destruction, but i predict a very comfortable win, maybe somewhere along the lines of 37-14

Originally posted by RockyTop08@Feb 10, 2005 10:31 PM
AND HOW DO U PUT PICS ON PERSONAL PHOTO

If the pic is already hosted, click on the IMG button at the top. If the pic is on your computer, scroll down to File Attachements near the bottom and click browse.

That will depend largely on where we are ranked in the preseason polls, how much we are favored by, and how much our players pay attention to each of these things.

Hackney is a beast of a QB. He's built like a linebacker. I'd say our offense will be ready to roll, so something like what we saw in their bowl game against Hawaii, maybe a TD less for UAB.

I don't think UAB will score more than 21 against us. Alot of what we score will also depend on what Phil wants Oscar Meyer to see before we play him.

I'd say we take care of business but don't show too much before we play ole Oscar in Gainesville......I'd say we win about like the we did in the bowl game...maybe by a score of 31-10 or so....Comfortable but not showing a whole lot of what we got just yet

VN Store

Back