Vols News - ESPN predicts 2024 wins

Tman44

God Father of Soul
ESPN predicts the Vols to have nine wins in 2024. I find this as good news considering we are underestimated more often than not.

Pat Forde, Vols Hater #1, predicts the Vols will defeat Iowa in the Citrus bowl. This would be the first positive thing he has ever said in reference to the Vols. That being said, he is still an a$$ hat.

Happy Hannukah - Merry Christmas - Go Vols!

Ol' Pat must be in good spirits these days since his hometown L'ville Cards seem to have the right guy for the job, or at least the right guy for right now.
Maybe that's the uptick in his graciousness and attitude towards the Vols.

ESPN predicts the Vols to have nine wins in 2024. I find this as good news considering we are underestimated more often than not.

Pat Forde, Vols Hater #1, predicts the Vols will defeat Iowa in the Citrus bowl. This would be the first positive thing he has ever said in reference to the Vols. That being said, he is still an a$$ hat.

Pat Forde😏

I wouldn’t piss on that guy if he was on fire

had several conversations with he and Mike... little guy for his position but tough player

VN Store

Back