"Vols See Leadership Flowing From Worley" (Daily Beacon Article)

A lot of people seem convinced Justin Worley can't get it done. I'm not saying he will but it doesn't seem far to try and close him out before he ever really gets a chance. He won the job fair and square over some talented, albeit young, guys. If he can consistently make good quick decisions and keep 8 guys out of the box he will be good enough for 2013

The most talented position on the team is, and always will be, the backup QB, regardless of who the starter is.

Reactions: 9 people
I can remember the whole of the Board wanting this kid when he was being recruited. For whatever reason I have always thought he could turn out very good to great. Willing to wait and see with aplomb.

Reactions: 1 person
I can remember the whole of the Board wanting this kid when he was being recruited. For whatever reason I have always thought he could turn out very good to great. Willing to wait and see with aplomb.

Dude, don't use big words around here; you might separate yourself from the idiots.

Reactions: 2 people
The daily beacon grew steadily worse and worse in its ability to report any valuable information when I was there from 07-12. One was much better off searching the web for forums like these to find out anything meaingful, but this piece makes me think that perhaps they have now risen to be at least better than govolsxtra and the disaster they have become. Good to see.

bumping this article just bc im tired of hearing all the BS vol fans on here saying Worley needs replaced by Dobbs/Ferguson.... bc leading your offense to 83 points in 2 games is pathetic i guess?

Bryce Petty 13-16 for 332 yards for Baylor (the college not high school)....remember . When he sucked so much Kiffin had to "convince" him to decommit? :no: Kiffin...the gift that keeps on giving :banghead2:

VN Store

Back