Vols to be repped on big brother

VFLCodyGBO

WGWTFA
They had a filming today in Englewood Tn for Judd, clips and interviews to be aired on national tv. The Judd shirts are vol themed orange and white and plenty of UT gear,probably 150-200 people all in orange.

I read "raped" not "repped"...

Sigh

Too much time spent making fun of Vanderbilt recently.

Reactions: 1 person
They had a filming today in Englewood Tn for Judd, clips and interviews to be aired on national tv. The Judd shirts are vol themed orange and white and plenty of UT gear,probably 150-200 people all in orange.

That's awesome....your not a troll are you?

Last edited:
That's awesome....your not a troll are you?

Nah, I'm from the same town, just left, not sure when it will be aired but his dad Andy and mom tana were interviewed in the orange as well as some friends and the rest of the gathering should be shown.

I don't watch the show but I will for this episode. See if we can't spike the ratings.

When does this show normally air? Channel?

Sundays at 8pm ET, 7pm CT
Wednesdays at 8pm ET, 7pm CT
Thursdays at 9pm ET, 8pm CT

Sorry these ate the times, I don't watch much, just try to follow the hometown boy

Sundays at 8pm ET, 7pm CT
Wednesdays at 8pm ET, 7pm CT
Thursdays at 9pm ET, 8pm CT

Sorry these ate the times, I don't watch much, just try to follow the hometown boy

I don't watch it either but ill set dvr to record a few. Wouldn't mind seeing a little vol orange on the tube.

Reactions: 1 person

Haha.. Good ol Englewood. I've been at my share of parties with Judd, he hasn't changed at all on the show.

Reactions: 2 people
Nah, I'm from the same town, just left, not sure when it will be aired but his dad Andy and mom tana were interviewed in the orange as well as some friends and the rest of the gathering should be shown.

that's really cool.......have been forced to watch it for years and now I am kind of used to it.

VN Store

Back