Vols up a spot to #6 in latest AP poll

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
1726423506890.png

Here's the full list:

It's mostly about pairs of teams swapping places: #1 Texas and #2 UGa swapped. We swapped with #7 Mizzou. #8 Miami switched places with #10 Penn St. #17 Notre Dame swapped with #18 Michigan. And so on. Heh.

Go Vols!

Not sure the 12 team playoff logic is there yet. Better, but ND would likely make it with 2 losses and no conference title doesn't sit well with me.
If Notre dame loses another game I highly doubt they make. With their strength of schedule and a loss to northern Illinois I'd say they need to win out. Jmho you could be correct as well. Have to see what the committee thinks.

If Notre dame loses another game I highly doubt they make. With their strength of schedule and a loss to northern Illinois I'd say they need to win out. Jmho you could be correct as well. Have to see what the committee thinks.
Their historical schedules merited consideration without winning a conference. This year’s does not. They really should be out already With this schedule. Their playoff record is embarrassing to them and the committee.

Reactions: HeadVol77
We will jump to five with a win @ Norman, possibly #4 if the game isn’t close.

I still think it will be a close game and Nico will have to play a great game.

Reactions: FlVols

VN Store

Back