Vols Vs. Hogs

RockyTop08

I've never seen a team use 20 secs worse then UT why didnt they just shoot for 2 instead of a disaster of trying to set up an open three

they so choked

there goes the season lol im sorry the season was gone a long time ago

anybody know the website for firing buzz peterson?

I witnessed a crime today on the court and it wasn't committed by those crazy Arkie fans either. Chris Lofton scored 30 points today along with his steals and rebounds and he can't even celebrate with a win.

This guy has made 7 3 pointers in two consecutive games! If he had any, and I mean ANY help out there at all, they would have won that game. He almost scored more than the rest of our team combined. Not bad for a freshman, but very bad when you are the rest of the team.

Lofton is going to be fun to watch here in the next few years, but only if he stays at Tennessee. I am still confused as to how we got him. Can we get anyone in there to help this guy win some games next year?

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 26, 2005 10:55 PM
Can we get anyone in there to help this guy win some games next year?

I'll GO!!

I may be only 5 feet tall, but at least I have heart! And desire and motivation to WIN!!

If I get noticed by the NBA, you can be my manager, OWB.

:lol: Don't worry LIO, I will take care of that money for ya! B)

Seriously though, Dane Bradshaw is only 5 feet tall too and he is out there. You can probably shoot a lot better than he can!

I don't know if that would work considering that the whole team is a distraction.

No, he is a little taller than that, but he might as well be.

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood@Feb 26, 2005 11:13 PM
No, he is a little taller than that, but he might as well be.

:eek:lol:

He did look a little over-eager today at times.

Chris Lofton is the man!!!

yeah he is the onl bright spot fo our team next year. Has there ever been a freshman that has played as good as him at tennessee? if anyone knows tell me. also them recruits coming in next year could help out alot.

Freshmen that played that good? Yeah, Ernie G., Bernie K., A Houston, just to name the easy ones.

I kinda take exception to one thing. We called a time-out with 17 seconds to put in a play. The primary player wasn't open, but we passed to CJW who was open and missed the shot. Just because you put in a play doesn't mean the shot will be there. The kids really did execute by finding an open man. He just missed the shot.

them recruits
????

Originally posted by BHAMVOLFAN@Feb 27, 2005 10:25 AM
but we passed to CJW who was open and missed the shot.  Just because you put in a play doesn't mean the shot will be there.  The kids really did execute by finding an open man.  He just missed the shot.

Yeah, but CJ was shooting off of one foot falling backwards and he wasn't wide open. Didn't he have 2 guys standing right there?

It doesn't matter anyway, this season is over and we officially suck at men's roundball.

VN Store

Back