Vols win Saturday game against Arkansas.

jwells

Looks like 5-4..scored in the 9th to go ahead and win. Looks like Nick Hernandez came in and pitched 6.1 innings with 6 strikeouts.

A three base error on the Arkansas pitcher in the bottom of the ninth allowed the winning run to score from first.

Tennessee left fielder P.J. Polk scored from first on a throwing error in the bottom of the ninth to give the Vols a 5-4 victory over Arkansas on Saturday afternoon at Robert M. Lindsay Field at Lindsey Nelson Stadium.

More...

Discuss. :)

A three base error on the Arkansas pitcher in the bottom of the ninth allowed the winning run to score from first.

I would say I've never seen anything like this, but as a youth baseball coach, I've seen it more than once.

I would say I've never seen anything like this, but as a youth baseball coach, I've seen it more than once.

I'd say it happens a lot on the youth level :). Not so much on the college level.

thanks for the report Freak! I can never find anything on GoVolsXtra that covers b-ball. what time is the rubber match tomorrow? I believe we are looking to win our 3rd straight SEC series. Go Vols!

VN Store

Back