Waggner Commits

16 interceptions and 14 pass break ups as a junior..this guy really has a nose for the ball....anyone know what kind of competition he played against?

Waggner is a good pickup.. idk about the bohannon kid tho... i dont know much about him

As ViA pointed out in the Bohannon thread, he has played against some stiff competition in 6A in Alabama. I think that he is a solid DE pickup...not something that we go nuts about...but a good recruit IMO.

Almost every LSU fan I've talked to loves Waggner and wishes they would have pursued him. Some Bammers have the same sentiment towards Bohannon, but not nearly as many. Tiger fans think he can be a superstar if he gains some weight, though they have said he has a "soft" label to him.

Almost every LSU fan I've talked to loves Waggner and wishes they would have pursued him. Some Bammers have the same sentiment towards Bohannon, but not nearly as many. Tiger fans think he can be a superstar if he gains some weight, though they have said he has a "soft" label to him.

If tiger fans think that highly of him then I'm glad he decided to come to knoxville soft or not. He'll toughen up or go home.:banghead2:

VN Store

Back