Want tix to our game? As low as $44 on ESPN website

Savannahbayvol

I know fees aren't included but I would thing they will only go lower getting closer to K0.

Some others unbelievable:

UCLA at PSU- $27, KO is at noon which means the Bruins are playing at 9 in the morning their time

Mizzou at A&M $33

Auburn at UGA- $62 for the South's longest rivalry- Correction $82

Love this one, traditional ACC game, Va Tech at Stanford- 3 whole dollars

Clemson at FSU, you know the 2 teams too good for the ACC- $30

Iowa-tOSU in the Horseshoe- $20

I know fees aren't included but I would thing they will only go lower getting closer to K0.

UCLA at PSU- $27, KO is at noon which means the Bruins are playing at 9 in the morning their time

Mizzou at A&M $33

Which just goes to show, ticket sellers' greed is why we see exorbitant prices. Then, when no one buys unsold tickets, they desperately lower prices. Those are the thieves. I'm glad to see fans are able to get tickets within the sensible range of prices, even $150 would be fine, I think. Rather than some $600 - $800, and above. Especially when stadiums are often built with the help of taxpayer's money. Makes me think of my last car purchase. Dealer rep kept tacking on fees for stuff I told him I didn't want or need. Long story short, sale pitched how it was necessary blah blah. I politely told him how much I appreciated him time, got up and started walking. Never saw so much fawning, cajoling, assuring, to get me back into the office to make the sale happen. Got what I wanted without the junk fees, joke add-ons etc.

Mizzou at A&M $33

Or Western Michigan at Ball State....$121 !!!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back