Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 (PS5, XSX/S, PC) 09/09/2024.

They don't need to make a ton of changes from the mechanics of the first. It was pretty fun. Glad to see the co-op option.

Reactions: Sgt_Nick_Fury
This might be the one that gets me to stop playing Helldivers 2!
it would slay if there was an almost MMO/Helldivers 2 mix open world, where you get sent on various coop missions. just running across bugs overwhelming the guard. different environments, different settings. sometimes the guard is holding, sometimes you have to save them, sometimes they are just dying no matter what.

There has been lots of content talking about builds, equipment, and the like. some of it looks pretty promising.

Who's getting this? Have they said if it's crossplay or not?

I will more than likely get it, been thinking about preorder, but doesn't seem like there is any real benefit.

pretty sure it will be cross play. there has been some confusion, but the most common response seems to be "yes".

I will more than likely get it, been thinking about preorder, but doesn't seem like there is any real benefit.

pretty sure it will be cross play. there has been some confusion, but the most common response seems to be "yes".
Crazy, but after I asked the question I went and searched......................yeah, its coop :) I am really looking forward to the game. Never really played one other than Darktide and meh.....but the combat in this one looks really fun and addicting.

Crazy, but after I asked the question I went and searched......................yeah, its coop :) I am really looking forward to the game. Never really played one other than Darktide and meh.....but the combat in this one looks really fun and addicting.
this should be much different combat than Darktide. I am kinda expecting this to feel like Doom a bit. fast action, you won't stick in cover very much, you heal by melee kills (at least in 1 you did), your character will be more powerful than most enemies. your own character will have a lot more flexibility than Darktide.

@BearCat204

Full crossplay for all PvE, campaign and Operations.
PCs and consoles will be separated in PvP; but crossplay between consoles will be there.
Lame lol. At least there is some with PVE. I just have console friends and I don’t want to play on anything but PC.

VN Store

Back