Wars, genocide, reparations, religion, etc (split from recruiting forum)

terrible. not sure what can be done.

there are just too many guns.
annoyed-face.gif

So does this mean we're all gonna get McCarthy'd just for hanging out with you?
Andy McCarthy?

If it means less police and mass shootings. Sure.

In Nashville two weeks ago. News I heard was that they were lucky there was only one shooting that day, little girl was playing on playground and got hit by a stray bullet.

Reactions: screenthis
America just happens to be completely inundated with evil people far more than most of the world?

Maybe it's not simply "too many guns" or "evil people"...just maybe.
Considering how many people are killed worldwide by other means than guns by evil people...

Proximity bias is real.

I'm not a criminal...considering the FACT that your peeps have decided to let us be invaded by people bringing God knows what into this country...I think I will keep my guns and if you want them, you can take them from my cold dead hands.

Taking law abiding peoples guns will only make them victims for the hordes of criminals that will have them thanks to our wide open f'n border.

Common sense gun reform, much better and accessible mental health care, and more.

I like red flag laws and am curious how the felon in MN got all his guns before killing the two cops and firefighter.

Common sense gun reform, much better and accessible mental health care, and more.

I like red flag laws and am curious how the felon in MN got all his guns before killing the two cops and firefighter.

There is no such thing as “common sense” gun reform. That’s just a catch phrase used to attract rubes.

VN Store

Back