Wars, genocide, reparations, religion, etc (split from recruiting forum)

You realize if we just banned liberals/democrats from owning guns, we would cut the mass shootings down by 90%?

As far as 9 children, compare that to how many are killed in dwi every year. Where's your push to ban alcohol?

It is illegal in every state to purchase a firearm with the intention of resale. It is illegal in every state to sell a firearm to anyone not legally able to purchase one themselves. Criminals DGAS about legalities, they will find a way to get what they want.

You mean new gun laws would only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens?

Felons that kill people would not obey whatever unconstitutional BS law the liberals come up with?

NO WAY! Maybe given enough time the liberals will figure this out themselves. Maybe. Been decades upon decades of attempts to restrict so...

Reactions: InVOLuntary
What about the Scandinavian countries and Japan? Those are the most secular countries in the world.
Scandinavia is just a couple of generations removed from a VERY religious heritage. The effects on its culture are still apparent even if the underlying motivation is gone.
Japan is indeed secular but the traditional morality and manners found in Shinto beliefs still pervade. Once again, religion bakes a code of behavior into a culture that persists long after the religion stops being at the forefront.
But as the objective belief in a power behind morality fades, eventually moral relativism starts to creep in and society starts facing questions it can no longer answer like euthanasia and abortion to prevent Down’s syndrome.

What in the hell are the lunatic liberals thinking?...they are driving the world straight into Hell. How can these people keep voting for this stupid insane 💩?

Common sense caring idealism is admirable...but this is sheer stupid lunacy.
In the not so distant past, that tweet or whatever it was would have been satire and we all would have gotten a chuckle because of the absurdity. Now it’s our reality. It is incomprehensible to me how people can think that way.

Also...when the criminal garbage has guns...and you don't.
As they say, a well-armed community is a polite community.

Despite the tweeters assertion, the cop didn't say to leave your fobs outside, he said to leave them at the front door. His point was that the armed guy is breaking in to get the fob, not attack you or steal household possessions, so if the fob is by the front door he'll take it and leave.

I may be in the minority, but if I have the choice of a guy leaving with my car or me getting into a firefight in proximity of my wife, kids, grandkids, or pets, he can have the *insured* car. If he starts acting like he's here to hurt someone, he'll see just how fast I can unload a 30 round magazine in his direction. I know the popular view would be to shoot first, but the potential for collateral damage or lawsuits/legal issues would cause me to be more selective before engaging.

Reactions: KptVFL
What in the hell are the lunatic liberals thinking?...they are driving the world straight into Hell. How can these people keep voting for this stupid insane 💩?

Common sense caring idealism is admirable...but this is sheer stupid lunacy.
I thought it was gonna be a video from "The Onion" or RG West or something. . . nope, it's real.

We are living in the movie "Idiocracy"

Even if he is an Auburn graduate, that seems like a dumb thing for the Tennessee governor to do.
He doesn't have to worry about re-election. He has reached his term limit, so what does he care at this point? No open Senate seats, so he can just go back to his multi-million dollar HVAC business and never miss a beat.

Despite the tweeters assertion, the cop didn't say to leave your fobs outside, he said to leave them at the front door. His point was that the armed guy is breaking in to get the fob, not attack you or steal household possessions, so if the fob is by the front door he'll take it and leave.

I may be in the minority, but if I have the choice of a guy leaving with my car or me getting into a firefight in proximity of my wife, kids, grandkids, or pets, he can have the *insured* car. If he starts acting like he's here to hurt someone, he'll see just how fast I can unload a 30 round magazine in his direction. I know the popular view would be to shoot first, but the potential for collateral damage or lawsuits/legal issues would cause me to be more selective before engaging.
I understand making the decision that a car isn’t worth it. What I have the most problem with is when “lawmakers” create an atmosphere that emboldens criminals to run rough shod over society. By you having access to that 30 round magazine it at least gives the bad guy pause. He also has to make the decision, “is it worth it to risk my life to steal this car, knowing the fella that lives here may unload some hot lead into my behind”.

Throwing our hands up as a society and allowing evil to run amuck is absurd.

If he is on your property no need to worry about lawsuits/legal issues. At least in the Great State of Tennessee.

I understand making the decision that a car isn’t worth it. What I have the most problem with is when “lawmakers” create an atmosphere that emboldens criminals to run rough shod over society. By you having access to that 30 round magazine it at least gives the bad guy pause. He also has to make the decision, “is it worth it to risk my life to steal this car, knowing the fella that lives here may unload some hot lead into my behind”.

Throwing our hands up as a society and allowing evil to run amuck is absurd.
Your car might not be worth it but sure as skunks fart in the spring my truck is.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
If he is on your property no need to worry about lawsuits/legal issues. At least in the Great State of Tennessee.
Maybe. The instructor/cop in my concealed carry permit class (a decade ago) made it pretty clear that while the law was on my side (no charges) I should fully expect to get sued by the deceased perp's family. As a male business owner of a particular race and generation, I'm not confident that the legal and social environment would allow me to walk away unscathed. I would only test those boundaries if life and limb were truly at risk.

Maybe. The instructor/cop in my concealed carry permit class (a decade ago) made it pretty clear that while the law was on my side (no charges) I should fully expect to get sued by the deceased perp's family. As a male business owner of a particular race and generation, I'm not confident that the legal and social environment would allow me to walk away unscathed. I would only test those boundaries if life and limb were truly at risk.
If someone breaks into my house, I’m putting my family in danger by assuming it’s only to steal my car keys. By the time I realize they have more sinister intentions it’s likely too late. Not something I care to risk.

Last edited:
If some one breaks into my house, I’m putting my family in danger by assuming it’s only to steal my car keys. By the time I realize they have more sinister intentions it’s likely too late. Not something I care to risk.
Do what the Toronto popo says, and leave your family on your front porch every night with the car keys. Science.

Canada certainly has.

Someone could be breaking into my house to steal a leftover McChicken from my fridge and I wouldn't hesitate for 1 second to find out their intentions or to find out if they're armed.... very dumb
If you're in my home uninvited, you're a threat. I'm not waiting to see what someone's "intentions" are or if they're armed. However, they'll immediately be made aware of my intentions and if I'm armed.

VN Store

Back