Wars, genocide, reparations, religion, etc (split from recruiting forum)

I usually take up for police...but this is up there with the stupidest thing I've ever seen them do...

Screw those morons..🤬
People are finally catching up to the last decade+ of video evidence of police overstep and abuse. It only took a rich white celebrity getting cuffed and taken to jail for an hour to do so. And he wasn't even hurt, shot, or murdered.

Maybe this will be an eye opener.

Screenshot_20240517_225013.jpg

Reactions: BigOrange15
I usually take up for police...but this is up there with the stupidest thing I've ever seen them do...

Screw those morons..🤬

Valhalla won’t host a PGA Championship for a very, very long time after this. The governor and mayor were on the course today. Obviously a desperate damage control move.

Your government know best lol
Wonder when people are gonna wake up
The government is the biggest group of window lickers out there
People better get ready for this to happen everywhere..similar stupid crooked agenda gubmint 💩 was done to Oregon farmers and ranchers this year...food prices are insane and they want them to go higher.

People will just keep giving the government more and more control through fear until they are all pathetic slaves(the ones that are left after they get rid of us dissenters)with their bowls out like Oliver.."please sir...can I have some more?"

People better get ready for this to happen everywhere..similar stupid crooked agenda gubmint 💩 was done to Oregon farmers and ranchers this year...food prices are insane and they want them to go higher.

People will just keep giving the government more and more control through fear until they are all pathetic slaves(the ones that are left after they get rid of us dissenters)with their bowls out like Oliver.."please sir...can I have some more?"
I think we have too many guns.

I think we have too many guns.
2A strongly disagrees. Feel free not to own any, of course. That is entirely your prerogative. You do have the RIGHT to KEEP and BEAR them, should you ever so choose to do so, though. Many brave men and women have died to ensure that you can.

2A strongly disagrees. Feel free not to own any, of course. That is entirely your prerogative. You do have the RIGHT to KEEP and BEAR them, should you ever so choose to do so, though. Many brave men and women have died to ensure that you can.
No, I meant I think us dissenters have too many guns and would be difficult to be gotten rid of. We ain't some panty waist Europeans or starving Chinese and Cubans. They can come for me and I guess when I run out of ammo and they shoot my dog they can dispatch of me.

Last edited:
While avoiding stepping in homeless peoples 💩💩 on the sidewalks. It’s a shame because it’s such a beautiful architectural city.
I went through there on our Cali trip a couple of years ago and thought I would just do some drive through site seeing...I couldn't wait to get out of there and on to the Golden State Bridge and then to Muir Woods and Point Reyes...

The despotic idiotic evil stupid tyrant lunatics totally in charge out in that state have DESTROYED a beautiful, world class city...it gave me a weird mixture of disgust, extreme depressed sadness..and pure furious anger.

I HATE those SCUM...they are on the way to doing that to our whole country.

People are finally catching up to the last decade+ of video evidence of police overstep and abuse. It only took a rich white celebrity getting cuffed and taken to jail for an hour to do so. And he wasn't even hurt, shot, or murdered.

Maybe this will be an eye opener.

View attachment 641396
It ain't got a damn thing to do with Schefflers race..it's the fact that he is one of the best people in sports.

And piss off with the "police suck" 🦬💩...my Sil is leo and one of my best buddies...they are salt of the earth..they put up with pressure every day that your soft ass would melt under.

I like you...but your police bashing take was not the intent of my post..that thin blue line is all that stands between chaos and death...and it is getting thinner every freaking day.

I'm not gonna bash police because of a few idiots.

I went through there on our Cali trip a couple of years ago and thought I would just do some drive through site seeing...I couldn't wait to get out of there and on to the Golden State Bridge and then to Muir Woods and Point Reyes...

The despotic idiotic evil stupid tyrant lunatics totally in charge out in that state have DESTROYED a beautiful, world class city...it gave me a weird mixture of disgust, extreme depressed sadness..and pure furious anger.

it
I HATE those SCUM...they are on the way to doing that to our whole country.
I went to San Francisco as a kid, it was a beautiful city. I have a cousin who lives there now and says it is a sh!thole.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Never seen MSNBC. I do remember CNN had Crossfire lmao. Jon Stewart smoked those fakes on live tv.

Any show/SM personality where you must have a strong, one-sided tribalist opinion 100% of the time to reel in the gullible demo...very susceptible.
True, but I think you have to pick your bed fellows. Sometimes you have to hold your nose.

VN Store

Back