Washington State...

hatvol96

may well be the worst team in a major conference since the inception of the BCS. Take a look at their scores this year.

may well be the worst team in a major conference since the inception of the BCS. Take a look at their scores this year.
don't need to look since I just saw the Stanford beating. How did that happen?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I was just thinking this earlier today.

And with UW getting their junk stopped, the state of Washington may be the worst in BCS history. They're a combined 1-16 (the lone win being WSU against 1-AA Portland State) and a total point spread of 224:776.

If memory serves me correct, Kansas and Kansas State both went 0-10-1 by tying each other one year in the mid '80s.

Washington State has set a PAC 10 record for points allowed in conference games in a season. There are still 3 games left.

Washington State has set a PAC 10 record for points allowed in conference games in a season. There are still 3 games left.

You could combine their squad with Washington's, and even with a healthy Jake Locker they might win 3 games. Combine all that with the fact that the Seahawks are one of the 5 or 6 worst teams in the NFL and the Sonics relocated and you have to start thinking that maybe Washington should have stuck to grunge and apple farming.

either of thoe teams could compete with us this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

they have to be the worst team in pac-10 history. UW isn't exactly looking a lot better right now either.

The Apple Cup is going to be an epic game this year.

I'll have to watch, more because of the fact that I have some sort of weird obsession with the grotesque.

I predict the following totals:
74 offensive yards combined
17 turnovers
2 total points, coming when the opening kickoff is fielded at the 5-yard-line and is dropped, followed by the returner kicking the ball out the back of the end zone

If memory serves me correct, Kansas and Kansas State both went 0-10-1 by tying each other one year in the mid '80s.

If you are referring to 1987, Kansas went 1-9-1 with a win over So. Illinois. K-St. had a total of 4 wins in the 5 years from 1985-1989.

I'll have to watch, more because of the fact that I have some sort of weird obsession with the grotesque.

I predict the following totals:
74 offensive yards combined
17 turnovers
2 total points, coming when the opening kickoff is fielded at the 5-yard-line and is dropped, followed by the returner kicking the ball out the back of the end zone

Their overall defensive stats will definitely improve after the game.

Which is worse, the offenses or defenses of these teams? There could be a lot of points if the defenses play they way they have been...

Washington State is extremely bad. Even U Dub will trounce them by at least 20...

VN Store

Back