Watch Parties?

WeGotNico

Any insights on watch parties/places to go around town for those of us that can’t make the trip to Omaha this weekend? I’m thinking maybe they will have it up in the big screen at Yee-Haw.

What say you?

I would think this might happen at either LNS or TBA.
Would be great to have for the fans, especially our students, to watch together.
Plus would also look good on national television when they would cut to our campus for reaction shots of our fans celebrating big plays.

It is true on the construction front. LNS restarted renovations the Monday after Supers and Neyland construction is ongoing, couple that with Smokies stadium construction and I don’t remember this many cranes in Knoxville…not counting all the new housing on campus…it’s insane.

It is true on the construction front. LNS restarted renovations the Monday after Supers and Neyland construction is ongoing, couple that with Smokies stadium construction and I don’t remember this many cranes in Knoxville…not counting all the new housing on campus…it’s insane.

Once again I will be having my own watch party in Hoover. Maybe it will be cool enough to watch on the back porch. Got brats with beer and onions lined up again. Prob do Dadburgers whichever day my wife is off work. The ground up prime rib burgers from Sams make some dang good grilled burgers. Monday will likely be spaghetti because I have to work and dont have all day to smoke/grill.

Modelos and High noons are already cold, and if we win, a bourbon celebration/night cap.

Once again I will be having my own watch party in Hoover. Maybe it will be cool enough to watch on the back porch. Got brats with beer and onions lined up again. Prob do Dadburgers whichever day my wife is off work. The ground up prime rib burgers from Sams make some dang good grilled burgers. Monday will likely be spaghetti because I have to work and dont have all day to smoke/grill.

Modelos and High noons are already cold, and if we win, a bourbon celebration/night cap.

Sounds like a solid plan!!!

GBO!!!

Last edited:
I would love to attend an unofficial or official one in Williamson County if someone wants to name a place. Anyone here with the Alumni association?
Search Facebook/Twitter, most alumni chapters have accounts and post events on those.

Or you reach out directly to the chapter by email.

Find Your Chapter

Edit: The links for any social media accounts for each chapter are included on the chapter page from the link above

Last edited:
Reactions: tbh and WillisWG

Tennessee Athletics is hosting a "Big Orange Watch Party" at Vol Village during this weekend's NCAA Men's College World Series. The free event for fans opens on Saturday at 6:30 p.m. and on Sunday at 1 p.m. Vol Village is located across from Circle Park.

The Big Orange Watch Party is free for all fans and features a live big-screen game broadcast, tailgate games, activities for children, food trucks, and the Vol Shop on location. Chairs, coolers, and blankets are permitted.

The University of Tennessee, Knoxville permits lawful, responsible service, possession, and consumption of alcoholic beverages in compliance with federal, state, and local laws, and in accordance with University policies.

We encourage fans to travel north on Lake Loudoun Blvd., then turn into the G-16 garage via Johnny Majors Drive for parking. Due to ongoing construction on campus, fans can view the latest campus map here.

In the event of rain or inclement weather, the event may be canceled. Visit UTsports.com and check @Vol_Sports on social media for up-to-date information.

VN Store

Back