Watching Austin Peay game in Nashville?

Should be able to purchase it.....I will be in Hawaii, got any suggestions....

I've got DirecTv in Nashville. Does anyone know if it will be offered PPV?
Thanks.

Should have no problem I have DirecTV and have ordered the PPV game the last 4 or 5 years.

I usually wait till the day of the game to know the channel and 30 minutes to an hour before game time I usually give them a call to order it.

You should be able to order by your remote as well but for some reason I can't keep my phone line fixed to my receiver to do that. :unsure:

I live in Kentucky, have DirecTV and for some reason get PPV games free. Either a mistake by the tech or I'm outside the blackout zone. Once in a while last year, a game ceases to be broadcast or even switches over to another channel. Never asked why cause I figured to just let a sleeping dog stay asleep.

I live in Kentucky, have DirecTV and for some reason get PPV games free. Either a mistake by the tech or I'm outside the blackout zone. Once in a while last year, a game ceases to be broadcast or even switches over to another channel. Never asked why cause I figured to just let a sleeping dog stay asleep.

There is no PPV for those outside the state. If you get ESPN Gameplan then you will see the PPV game.

VN Store

Back