We’re 4-0…

But a lot of you are acting like we’re 2-2.

I sincerely hope the players don’t have the same loser mentality that our fanbase has.

This is the first time we can say this team can beat anybody on their schedule.

Just enjoy it.
I don’t think anyone on this forum thinks we are bad by any stretch. I think if we are healthy going into the Bama game we have a good shot, the problem is if we have injuries on the OL we are in deep deep trouble especially at tackle.

No one is acting like UT is 2-2. Don't know the purpose of the thread unless it's just to argue for no reason. The "I'm a better fan than you" mentality is strong with the OP.
Agree 100%. I find myself visiting this board less frequently than the past as every comment is attacked in some form of fashion.

I miss the days one can give his/her opinion and then having an intelligent conversation, even if there is disagreement.

The Vols are a good team, borderline he’s rid the O line is in tact. The defense front is elite but we still don’t have a true answer regarding our secondary.

This team can go the distance if they stay heathy and if Nico can take over a game when needed. There will be a time when our running game struggles (beyond the Oklahoma game) so Nico and company must make plays.

Go Vols!

Reactions: vols 30

I sincerely hope the players don’t have the same loser mentality that our fanbase has.

Just enjoy it.
Nope. You got it wrong for most of us, though a few probably match your take. The rest of us are realists, especially as it regards our thinness with the OL.

“I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.”
― Groucho Marx

Just like clockwork we get one of these threads every week.

Hey everyone, if you're not sunshine pumping here, you're not welcome.

The Vols are going undefeated, Nico is going to win the heisman and the Heupel statue is going up right beside Neyland's.

I chalk it up to a lot of us being stung by UT football before. Too many times we have been contenders in September just to be losers by November. Season is long and we have a lot to figure out before we can truly belong in the upper echelon.

I trust Heupel but I don’t trust our thin OL. The OU game was rougher than people are giving credit for. Nico and the OL cannot give up multiple strip fumbles against a team with a pulse on offense.

Just enjoy it.
First time? Really? There's actually been many times over the years you could have said that. It just hasn't happened much, if at all, in the last 15 years.

Agree 100%. I find myself visiting this board less frequently than the past as every comment is attacked in some form of fashion.

I miss the days one can give his/her opinion and then having an intelligent conversation, even if there is disagreement.

The Vols are a good team, borderline he’s rid the O line is in tact. The defense front is elite but we still don’t have a true answer regarding our secondary.

This team can go the distance if they stay heathy and if Nico can take over a game when needed. There will be a time when our running game struggles (beyond the Oklahoma game) so Nico and company must make plays.

Go Vols!

I think it is very much a generational thing. The younger folks appear to have far less appetite for civility and decorum as they grew up with online conversation. The slightly older folks around here grew up having actual conversations in person and I believe it translates.
Point is, they don’t know how rude and off putting they are.
Get off my lawn.
Just my .02

Reactions: vol94
Nope. You got it wrong for most of us, though a few probably match your take. The rest of us are realists, especially as it regards our thinness with the OL.

“I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.”
― Groucho Marx
This …. All day long.

VN Store

Back