We couldnt have picked a better bye week.

Very entertaining games so far thar have come down to the last possession. A good reminder that winning in the conference is no easy feat. Even Texas struggled to seperate from MSST at home until late in the 3rd quarter.
That was an interesting game. I think I’ll cause them to slip in the rankings. I expected more of a blowout considering miss state is horrible.

That was an interesting game. I think I’ll cause them to slip in the rankings. I expected more of a blowout considering miss state is horrible.
I think they are a bit overrated. A decent win over Michigan, but Michigan is a fringe top 25 team this year.

Texas got the better draw of a schedule compared to OU, but I think they both teams will learn it is grueling having to go from conference game to the next.

I think they are a bit overrated. A decent win over Michigan, but Michigan is a fringe top 25 team this year.

Texas got the better draw of a schedule compared to OU, but I think they both teams will learn it is grueling having to go from conference game to the next.
Agreed. Them being in the SEC will humble them. Cant wait until it leaks of one of them if not both trying to leave the SEC. Give it a few seasons.

Agreed. Them being in the SEC will humble them. Cant wait until it leaks of one of them if not both trying to leave the SEC. Give it a few seasons.
The money is too good. And the embarassment of wanting to leave would be overwhelming. But sure, I could see their fans evebtuakly complaining they had an easier path to the playoffs before

Reactions: Volanta
The money is too good. And the embarassment of wanting to leave would be overwhelming. But sure, I could see their fans evebtuakly complaining they had an easier path to the playoffs before
brother I heard their fans this week thought they were in the game and had a chance to win. Point is, when ppl want the losing to stop they’ll tell themselves anything to rationalize their decisions. But you make a solid arguement from the money perspective. The check is too nice to leave the SEC. Great point.

Agree. Travel/Weather could have been a problem also
Dude that’s going to be a problem for a loooooong time. I can’t believe how messed up the roads are in Western NC at the state line. Coming from Myrtle Beach, it wouldn’t even make sense for me to come to Knoxville for a game now.

Dude that’s going to be a problem for a loooooong time. I can’t believe how messed up the roads are in Western NC at the state line. Coming from Myrtle Beach, it wouldn’t even make sense for me to come to Knoxville for a game now.
I was specifically talking about the team traveling. I realize a lot of roads, including I-40 are damaged.

Ole Miss losing. Oklahoma winning after us beating them. Georgia and Alabama, two teams ranked above us, must play each other, guaranteeing one to fall below us. Arkansas playing a grueling, physical game the week before playing us. Everything is setting up great for us!
I doubt Georgia will drop out of top 4

VN Store

Back