We probably have a better chance

Sandvol

beating WKU or a South Alabama with Justin Worley but have a better chance against Auburn or South Carolina with one of the younger quarterbacks if that makes any sense.

Reactions: 1 person
beating WKU or a South Alabama with Justin Worley but have a better chance against Auburn or South Carolina with one of the younger quarterbacks if that makes any sense.

Hey bro you might wanna put down the crack pipe

I'll be the first to say that I agree with this post. It's not that hard, really. And it's pretty much what CBJ said today. If we can be a little more pedestrian, I think we can eek out those 3rd and 2's and whatnot. I mean, for our qb to tuck and run some, i think it will do a ton to get the offense running. Look at the 4th qtr drive of Auburn against MSU. That guy wouldn't start for any other SEC team, but he got it done. That's the difference.

OP, you are what makes this site what it is. Thank you.

After the beat down this week give it to one of the Freshman for the South Alabama game.:ermm:

Could OP possibly mean that Worley can beat a team if the gameplan is to run it down their throat and not turn the ball over, but he is not as useful if we need a credible downfield attack in order to make it possible to soften up the defense for the run?

Or, maybe he means that WKU's offense looks better than Florida's to the extent that we can comfortably risk a couple of turnovers against Florida in exchange for the additional upside potential these kids bring?

If you're saying that Worley was ahead of the freshmen early on, as should be expected, and that it really didn't matter cause we were gonna win the first 2 gms anyway, I agree. If you're further saying that, after Worley's suspect performances so far that we now need a change and that the 2 freshmen should be better prepared to understand the offense and how the get the team into the correct plays after 3-4 additional weeks of practice.... and if you're still further saying that they're more talented and give us a chance to make more explosive dynamic plays, then yes..... it makes sense to me.

VN Store

Back