We were most watched regional game

Would we be allowed to have Spyre make out bid next time? If they want to play the $$$$ game, we are not exactly unarmed
I would guess we are a lot more unarmed, then you would think when it comes to baseball. UT fans might be spending their NIL dollars toward players, but almost all of those are football and basketball. Very little money to baseball. That is why I continuously say we will not be in the hunt for some of these big name guys because unless something changes we do not have the NIL baseball money to go after them.

I would guess we are a lot more unarmed, then you would think when it comes to baseball. UT fans might be spending their NIL dollars toward players, but almost all of those are football and basketball. Very little money to baseball. That is why I continuously say we will not be in the hunt for some of these big name guys because unless something changes we do not have the NIL baseball money to go after them.

And you know this how?

Everyone has their own priorities and abilities relative to how they want or can spend their money, Last year when I learned of Friends of BaseVols, and it might have been from Preacherman, I decided and had the means to make a monthly contribution. I appreciate if some don’t like the idea of NIL but it is the world we live in. The BaseVols mean a whole lot to me and if this helps to make the Vols more competitive, I’m in. GBO!!

Is there anything we baseball fans can do about that, Preacherman?

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Everyone has their own priorities and abilities relative to how they want or can spend their money, Last year when I learned of Friends of BaseVols, and it might have been from Preacherman, I decided and had the means to make a monthly contribution. I appreciate if some don’t like the idea of NIL but it is the world we live in. The BaseVols mean a whole lot to me and if this helps to make the Vols more competitive, I’m in. GBO!!
It's kind of the curse of being an all-around program. So many quality programs and even wth a sizable fan base it's hard to spready the money around.

As I posted a few weeks ago, a long time friend's son just got a track scholarship at UT and turned down a full basketball scholarship at NAIA school. I haven't asked but I know he likely exchange the full ride for a partial scholarship at UT. I wonder if he got NIL money. I wonder if the track program has one or a few of donors that help their athletes?

…and second most watched regional in history. But we aren’t enough of a draw to host a Super Regional 🙄
Well, actually...
this fact merely endorses the decision to play in MS, as it proves that Tennessee fans can be trusted to follow the broadcast of the game. ESPN and NCAA CWS get the best of both fanbases.

VN Store

Back