"We Were There" the 2024 Baseball Vols in Omaha

Same and I don’t know why. I guess we get attached to these kids over the years and realize that they are gone now. What a team
For me, I have this emotional connection and attachment to my university, and especially with these athletes who give their all. It’s painful when we lose, but when you win big it is the highest high and most satisfying feeling I can have. Knowing how hard these young men work, it just makes me exceedingly glad for them.

For me, I have this emotional connection and attachment to my university, and especially with these athletes who give their all. It’s painful when we lose, but when you win big it is the highest high and most satisfying feeling I can have. Knowing how hard these young men work, it just makes me exceedingly glad for them.
I am glad for them too. Just have to learn how to enjoy and get to know a new bunch of kids .

Thanks for posting grease! Very enjoyable watch!

On a side note this reminded me how much our 2020 team got screwed. That team was loaded. Not sure that it was more talented than 2022 though.. that’s a tough call.
Hard to say. I will always believe the 2022 team was the best collection of talent ever assembled on a college team.2024 may be considered the greatest college baseball team ever though.

Link Jarrett post game presser said the difference between 22 and 24 team was pitchers. Said 22 team had high velocity arms but these guys "pitched". They navigated the strike zone. And our bats never went cold. 24 team is the best. Hands down. Won the sec, sec tourney, and natty.

Link Jarrett post game presser said the difference between 22 and 24 team was pitchers. Said 22 team had high velocity arms but these guys "pitched". They navigated the strike zone. And our bats never went cold. 24 team is the best. Hands down. Won the sec, sec tourney, and natty.
Properly forged. Sound club.

Reactions: cardvolfan

VN Store

Back