We will give our all

OLEVOLFAN

No matter what happens Saturday, wether we win or lose, this is a different team than last few years. This team has been coached up and trained to do whatever they need to do to win ball games! Even though they are on the road playing the #2 team in the country, we can all feel good because team 117 and staff WILL GIVE THEIR ALL FOR TENNESSEE! They will leave nothing on the field come Saturday and who knows after they play their hearts out and give their all they may just come away with an upset! We never know until the game is played it won't be long till we know what our team 117 can do against a tough team, but one thing we do know is they won't back down, they will give their all! GBO!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I agree. I will be happy as long as I know and can see that team 177 gave their all. I don't want to see them quit, which I know they wont do. Even though the odds are impossible we still have a chance. We never would have had a chance under Dooley. This team is young and inexperienced but that doesn't matter as long as they give their all.

I agree. I will be happy as long as I know and can see that team 177 gave their all. I don't want to see them quit, which I know they wont do. Even though the odds are impossible we still have a chance. We never would have had a chance under Dooley. This team is young and inexperienced but that doesn't matter as long as they give their all.

I don't care about the team coming in 2073...I just hope THIS years team doesn't quit!

VN Store

Back