Website About Crompton Video

that was a good link..i liked to see Jon and his family on those 40 second clips..just from that, it makes me really want to buy that DVD.

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud, but I haven't seen ANY impressive PASSING footage of Crompton. And why is he playing defense and special teams??????

Originally posted by Volunteer@May 11, 2005 10:30 PM
I don't mean to be a stick in the mud, but I haven't seen ANY impressive PASSING footage of Crompton. And why is he playing defense and special teams??????

Because he is a highschool athelete.

ALL highschool players at schools his size play on D and ST.

As for the passing....I wish you had seen the "back in black" video I saw during last season.

Crompton looks and is, damn impressive!

Originally posted by Volunteer@May 11, 2005 9:30 PM

Here's a link to some film on another site:

My Webpage

Originally posted by evolved+May 11, 2005 10:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evolved @ May 11, 2005 10:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Volunteer@May 11, 2005 9:30 PM
I don&#39;t mean to be a stick in the mud, but I haven&#39;t seen ANY impressive PASSING footage of Crompton.  And why is he playing defense and special teams??????

Here&#39;s a link to some film on another site:

My Webpage [/quote]
did you get to see the film? just wondering if it worked.

VN Store

Back