Week 2 breakdown by Aaron Murray

Will look forward to these every week. Nico looked like what he is yesterday: a very, very talented freshman QB. One of those picks was his fault. The other pick, he got drilled in his throwing arm while ťhrowing a pass...and that pick six was on his right Guard (Spraggins?) Nico will learn from the film and be better for it.

*edited to correct which lineman after watching film

Last edited:
Everyone keeps calling Nico a freshman. He's a sophomore. Young, yes, but a freshman, no. Yes, I know he redshirted.

Dude, these are really good to watch. Murray is enlightening.
Yeah. I just discovered his channel last week. I may even have seen it first on this site or I may have seen it while on YouTube. I don't remember. Either way I thought it was very informative. You should watch the one from UT Chatt.

Dude, these are really good to watch. Murray is enlightening.

Agree. Thanks to OP for posting.

Really makes it obvious why we ran the ball so much and so effectively. Also why we threw the flats and shovel pass like we did.

Coaches will have to pick their poison, but I bet we see a lot of this Cover-8 throughout the season.

Agree. Thanks to OP for posting.

Really makes it obvious why we ran the ball so much and so effectively. Also why we threw the flats and shovel pass like we did.

Coaches will have to pick their poison, but I bet we see a lot of this Cover-8 throughout the season.
Yeah, I can hear it in the planning meeting now ... "Hey guys, I think we're going to adopt the NCSU model. They only gave up 51 points in a little over 3 quarters". LOL

Yeah. I just discovered his channel last week. I may even have seen it first on this site or I may have seen it while on YouTube. I don't remember. Either way I thought it was very informative. You should watch the one from UT Chatt.
I did. Ran across it hun YouTube and saw it here posted too. This is 50 times better than watching talking heads entertaining.

Reactions: Scot Harvath
Will look forward to these every week. Nico looked like what he is yesterday: a very, very talented freshman QB. One of those picks was his fault. The other pick, he got drilled in his throwing arm while ťhrowing a pass...and that pick six was on his right Guard (Spraggins?) Nico will learn from the film and be better for it.

*edited to correct which lineman after watching film
Both were tipped but whatever

I did. Ran across it hun YouTube and saw it here posted too. This is 50 times better than watching talking heads entertaining.
Yes. I am a fan, but never played and don't know all the technical aspects of it. He explains it from an expert perspective and shines light on things I would never see or understand without his help. Another good YouTuber is Bull on Bluechip Breakdown.

Reactions: livefaith
Don't know much about these guys but what I picked up from the video is this is not made by Tennessee fans, 3rd party point of view, and they are gushing about Tennessee. Nice to see this team get some respect.

If you're just looking for more gush over the Nico's performance Saturday, this isn't for you.

But if you want realism, and to appreciate how much better Nico can become as he learns more, experiences more, and processes the game better (this was only his third start, remember) then you should enjoy this.

Last edited:
Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back