Weekend update?

sjt18

Any news on how the visits went this weekend?

Did McKenzie come in? If not, is he scheduled?

I guess Rivals.com isn't going to update tonight. Hopefully they'll be good news tomorrow!

For real, come on lets get in contact with these kids on campus and find out how its going rivals. Slackers!

Probably no updates til Monday or late Sunday Night unless the always unreliable Hooker prints something.

Rivals update says that Mckenzie enjoyed his trip. He has one more trip to UF. He will then decide between UF, UT, and Arkansas. He said playing time will not be a factor because he thinks he can start right away at any of those schools. He said he did feel comfortable with the environment at UT.

Rob Lewis said he got to talk to Dwight Jones on the phone for a few minutes and he is still committed to UNC. He said it was a good visit for us and that, while we may not have swayed him to UT, we should be in it until the end with him.

Rob Lewis said he got to talk to Dwight Jones on the phone for a few minutes and he is still committed to UNC. He said it was a good visit for us and that, while we may not have swayed him to UT, we should be in it until the end with him.

I guess that's good....for what is it worth...

I don't think Dwight Jones is going to change his mind. Remember that Paulus is still committed to UNC as well. They may make quite a combo.

His article definitely sounds alot more encouraging that what Rob said. Jones talks about how it was great and loved everything about it and his mom did as well. He said distance isn't a factor and his mom doesn't care about that either. He says he is committed and doesn't plan on decommitting but will definitely has alot to think about now.

UNC sucks. They should be at the same level as Duke exept for the recruiting in the SHORT RUN
We will play them in a few years. They will not be able to allure any good prospects after we crush them!

VN Store

Back