Welcome to Dallas

TexasAg

:) Welcome to Dallas for all you Vols coming in for the game. For all of you that are gonna be in town and need advice on where to go what to do etc. just post on here and im sure many of us Ags will be happy to inform you or help you out. Im looking forward to a good game.

Thanks and Gig 'Em
BTHO the real ut! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the Volnation, looking forward to watching the game , unfortunately I won't be traveling to see it. We really appreciate fans with class such as yourself and others that have joined us. Come back often!

Welcome to the Nation, and to all of our Aggie friends. You guys have been truly great fans to talk with.

brother in law - aggie
wife - longhorn
father in law - aggie
mother in law - longhorn

i'll be at the game for sure with wife and brother in law.

santa, all i want is a win in dallas. im not sure i can handle hearing it over and over and over from the brother in law if the aggs win.

ps. aggs are stand up fans and show a lot of respect wherever they go. except for lubbock.

..but who can blame them. :lol:

for those of you vols going to the game, be careful around the cotton bowl, ecspecially at night. It's a pretty rough area.

Originally posted by BWeller18@Dec 14, 2004 8:04 PM
for those of you vols going to the game, be careful around the cotton bowl, ecspecially at night. It's a pretty rough area.

This is true, but with a morning start, there's no reason to be near there at night.

Looks like I'm gonna be heading down there afterall. I have a question...are tickets usually easy to get on the street? We just missed out on getting some from the ticket office, and I ain't paying an arm and a leg to them from a broker.

Originally posted by orangetd88@Dec 15, 2004 2:44 PM
Looks like I'm gonna be heading down there afterall. I have a question...are tickets usually easy to get on the street?

Usually, they are very easy to find on the street.

This game is sold out, so it may be a bit more difficult than usual, but it still shouldn't be all that hard to find a couple of tix.

and if you get the chance while in dallas go eat at Fogo De Chao, brazilian cuisine.

a meat lovers dream.

*insert drool here*

Originally posted by beefeater+Dec 15, 2004 5:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beefeater @ Dec 15, 2004 5:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-orangetd88@Dec 15, 2004 2:44 PM
Looks like I&#39;m gonna be heading down there afterall.  I have a question...are tickets usually easy to get on the street?

Usually, they are very easy to find on the street.

This game is sold out, so it may be a bit more difficult than usual, but it still shouldn&#39;t be all that hard to find a couple of tix. [/quote]
Yeah, I just missed getting tickets from the ticket office. Me and the boys didn&#39;t decide until it was a little too late. I&#39;ve actually got a connection now, though. Should be getting 4 tickets for right at face. I know they might be cheaper once we get there, but I&#39;d rather not drive all the way to Dallas with no tickets in hand.

Dallas is a good town....Just like any big city you have to keep your eyes open.I am very familiar with the city and we will take the DART(mass transit) train or bus to the game.No hassle on the parking and party the whole way.The Aggies will be suprised at the number of local VOL fans.Go VOLS &#33;&#33;&#33; :D

i really hope the vols come out for this one. i dont wanna see another scene like the k state game.

it should be a barn burner&#33;&#33;

Hello&#33; I&#39;m new to the board and I&#39;d just like to put that I&#39;m a Vol fan from Texas. I&#39;ll be going to the Cotton Bowl and sitting on the Tennessee side with me mom and brother (they&#39;re rooting for A&M). I applied to Tennessee and am anticipating to know whether I&#39;ve been accepted or not. This will be my first Vol game and I can&#39;t wait and I&#39;m so in love with Erik Ainge, I was bummed out when he separated his shoulder...and I was hoping to see him play on Saturday but there&#39;s no chance in that. But I&#39;m sure Rick will do an outstanding job. Let&#39;s hope the best team wins...Go Vols&#33;

Welcome to the Nation, enjoy the game, and WELL DONE in choosing the "real" UT.

GO VOLS&#33;

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Attachments

• Beer_Cheers.gif
    Beer_Cheers.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back