Welcome

surrealvol

I'm not exactly an old timer by any means but welcome to all the newbies that have signed on in the last few days. You know who you are.

Thanks so much for having us.....one question though. What are the dollars, how do I get more and where can I cash them in? It's been a slow holiday season......
:rocks:

Dollars come from more posting, we also like to do wagers around here based on whatever. I have earned like a grand or so doing that myself.

Vol Dollars, or Vollars as I like to call them, are good at all participating Kentucky Fried Chicken and Wal-Mart locations.

hells yeah.....Wally World rocks....I like to go into the sporting goods section, put on knee and elbow pads and a helmet, jump on a skateboard and joust with nerf bats........ahhhh....how I love nerf.......so do I get fewer Vollars for dumb posts like this? :banghead:

He's kidding DJ. The "dollars" are imaginary and can be used for imaginary things like VolNation bets and gifts to favorite fellow-posters ( hint, hint :lol:) .
There are other ways they can be used, but those features have not been enabled on this board.

do we get dollers taken awaye four mispeling and gramar mistakes?

are you out of your mind. i wouldnt post here no more, i aint paying this board no money for how bad my spelling is!!!!

Originally posted by milohimself@Jan 25, 2005 9:12 AM
Just like LIO got a few more dollars for pimping her own self. Do not give her any money.

Don't you have HOMEWORK??

:machinegun:

ahh no. i do it all in school. im a very smart person, (i know its hard to belive) and have never even got a b in a class, all a's for me. im one of those people that hear things and remeber it forever.

Yes a big welcome to all the new members!!!! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 25, 2005 4:24 PM
ahh no. i do it all in school. im a very smart person, (i know its hard to belive) and have never even got a b in a class, all a's for me. im one of those people that hear things and remeber it forever.

That was intended for milo. :lol:

All the retention in the world and sometimes you don't have a lick of common sense... Not blasting you dude, I know how it is sometimes.

Originally posted by LadyinOrange+Jan 25, 2005 2:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LadyinOrange @ Jan 25, 2005 2:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-milohimself@Jan 25, 2005 9:12 AM
Just like LIO got a few more dollars for pimping her own self. Do not give her any money.

Don&#39;t you have HOMEWORK??

:machinegun: [/quote]
Yep :peace2:

VN Store

Back