Well that was fun......for a quarter.

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
All in all props to the defense, they did a good job considering how badly Worley has sunk the offense.

I was not a Worley fan when Vols had to use him when Bray was hurt. Any of the Frosh QB's ready for PT?

Well we didn't expect to win. But it still hurts to watch our guys getting throttled. Still with allthat said. GO VOLS

Only delusional fans thought we had a chance or smelled an upset. UO is just too fast for UT's current talent level.

This. There were a bunch of people on here who were saying because those of us who picked us to get blown out we're being negavols. No we were being realistic. I will admit there were some terrible play by Worley but even if we would have scored 2 more TDs, we would still be getting thrashed.

Maybe this will make us hungrier than ever and we come out inspired vs. Florida next. One can still be positive I guess.

You should have gone for it on 4th and short.

Oregon's offense is so different that it really distorts "sound" football decisions.
When Oregon's offense is clicking, it does not matter what their field position is, see our several drives of over 80 yards today.

And if it's not clicking we go 3 and out. We go 3 and out a LOT considering how many points we score. And if we go 3 and out, field position does not matter much.

Point is...every time a team punts to Oregon on 4th and short, I feel they have made a mistake.
The only exception would be to teams with an elite defense like Stanford, Alabama, Florida et al.

this was just a game. you guys just dont match up well against the spread and particularly against oregons depth and athleticism. the reason your passing game did not click was more due to the fact that your receivers did not do a good job getting separation on our Dbacks. worley was forced to make some difficult throws across the field because there was nothing going in the center.

you guys just arent that bad. dont worry. want some good news? it gets easier from here on out. just put it in the tail lights and drive on.

this was just a game. you guys just dont match up well against the spread and particularly against oregons depth and athleticism. the reason your passing game did not click was more due to the fact that your receivers did not do a good job getting separation on our Dbacks. worley was forced to make some difficult throws across the field because there was nothing going in the center.

you guys just arent that bad. dont worry. want some good news? it gets easier from here on out. just put it in the tail lights and drive on.
Easier? Haven't seen our schedule I guess.

If our QB had showed up, the defense could have held them to 40.
That being said, we never had a chance at this game.
The duck fans tried to tell us the stadium is loud, that was no joke.
1/3 of our starters this was their 1st away game.
Let that sink in this is the 1st time they have played a game where they couldn't hear the plays
There was no way we were going to win.
I gave a 20% chance, that was based on numbers only.
The 5% Vegas odds were right.
Had this been a home game, it would have been a much diffrent game.
We may have made a better stand, and actually showed up on offense.

VN Store

Back