@WestTennesseeFox search party thread

WTF, you’re welcome to post pictures here. Rocy will swipe whichever way is least appropriate. VNE will commiserate. Norcal will post pics of wine. I’ll ask after BOM’s wellbeing. Behr will post a gif asking me to stfu. Well, you know this already.

WTF, you’re welcome to post pictures here. Rocy will swipe whichever way is least appropriate. VNE will commiserate. Norcal will post pics of wine. I’ll ask after BOM’s wellbeing. Behr will post a gif asking me to stfu. Well, you know this already.

LilO will tell me how I am going to hell because of all the drankin' and fornicatin'. @NorCalVol67 and @Orangeredblooded will respond "See you there." @Orangeslice13 will say there is no hell.

Hope you’re doing well with everything ORB.

My offer to send a fixer still stands.
No, thank you. The full redhead bitch mode has finally come out (I’m sorry @vollygirl, I’m just that furious). I’ve done it my son and my work’s way and I’m done. I’m doing it my way and work be damned. I’ve had enough.

No, thank you. The full redhead bitch mode has finally come out (I’m sorry @vollygirl, I’m just that furious). I’ve done it my son and my work’s way and I’m done. I’m doing it my way and work be damned. I’ve had enough.

You should invite the boy to help chop up some veggies as an attempt to make peace.

cucumber-pickle.gif

VN Store

Back